LEGAL NOTICE ABOUT THE ACCESS TO THE WEB PAGES OF THE WEBSITE
Object: This web page has been created with the aim of making accessible information concerning the content and different activities and services offered by the Salesian Generalate (Department for the Youth Ministry â referred to henceforth as âDepartmentâ). Moreover it may permit access to other information, products, programs and services of distinguished entities of the Department, such as those ones becoming available through the âlinksâ and the current connections.
CONTENTS: All the easy contents in these web pages have been created with the information coming both from inner sources of the Department and from external sources coming from the Salesian Congregation itself: this is the reason why the Department is not responsible for the lack of up to date or incomplete information concerning the mentioned external sources, because it is responsible just for the contents coming directly from its inner sources and properly identified by Copyright. So, before deciding or actualizing any decisions, the Department recommends the user to compare the information received from other sources.
ACCESS AND USE: The access to this web page and the use of information and contents included, will be the exclusive responsibility of the one who uses it.
The conditions for the access to this website will be subject to the applicable laws (the Spanish Legislation) and to principles of good faith and lawful use of the user. It is forbidden to take any kind of legal action against the Department or on behalf of a third party.
It is strictly forbidden the use of the present web page for illegal or unauthorized purposes such as:
- Any kind of trespass of third party rights (the right to respect private life, to your own image, the secret of the communications, the intellectual and industrial property, the protection of personal data, etc.).
- Publishing, spreading, announcing, giving out, etc., any kind of material, issue or any information with obscene, pornographic, offensive, defamatory or illegal contents.
- Including or introducing any kind of computer worms, defective archives, or any other software or IT program that can cause not authorized damages or change the contents or systems of any page made accessible from this web.
- Altering or taking part of it for changing, through the use of fraudulent means, any personal web pages or e-mails of other users without their permission.
- Introducing, by using this web site, any advertising or advertisement of goods or services for commercial purposes.
- Undue or inadequate use with regard to the correct functioning and purposes of all the services include in this web site, such as chat areas, net meetings, Blogs, community, forum, etc.
RESPONSABILITY: The Department is not responsible in any type of possible damages caused to the users by the website, or by any other pages, for an illegal or unlawful use of the same page or both the contents and accessible and facilitate information through this one.
SERVICE: The Department reserves the right to interrupt the access to its own page, without any notice, in a discretionary and temporary way, for technical problems or for any other reasons it may deem necessary; it can modify, unilaterally, both the conditions for the access to the website and a part of it and the whole or a part of the contents included.
COPYRIGHT: All rights and contents of this website are protected by Copyright. All rights are reserved so that its content belongs exclusively to its author. The access to this material will not approve in any case the request of a license for reproducing and/or giving out, in any way any reproducing or giving out without previous and expressed consent by the Department will be forbidden.
The access to this web site salesianos-europe.org entails all the acceptance of the conditions expressed above.